[Oeva-list] LRR or not?

Rick Durst Rick.Durst at pgn.com
Mon Jul 6 10:53:26 PDT 2015

I have been researching these myself.  I looked at Consumer reports which rated the Ecopia tires, Michelin Defender and Michelin Primacy as the best for low rolling resistance. So I decided on these.

The Ecopia have a 65,000 mileage warranty unlike the ones that are on OEM cars, which a dealer told me were sub par/ basically a lower quality.   $135 each installed at A&A on 99E.

They have Michelin Defenders with a 90,000 mile warranty including road hazard and free roadside assistance  which is $150 each installed

I opted to order the Michelin Defender through Costco which are $134 installed right now if you get in on their sale.  The Airport way store has them in stok, I ordered online and am getting mine at the Clackamas location.

Rick Durst
Portland General Electric
Project Manager, Innovative Technologies
Transportation Electrification
Office 503-464-7631
Mobile 503-724-0958