[Oeva-list] July to August Events until next OEVA monthly meeting!

paburkey at juno.com paburkey at juno.com
Mon Jul 13 08:59:13 PDT 2015

Hi,

July to August Events until next OEVA monthly meeting!

July 17-19th 2015 Oregon International Air Show
Setting up Friday at 7 AM, and must be done by 4 PM. But things may be slow when the Blue Angels practice from 11 to 3:45.
We have 2 “ramp passes”, so I think that means we can display 2 vehicles. Our booth number is 210. No moving vehicles during the show hours. We have 4 gate passes that allow loading/unloading as well as parking. For each of the 3 days, we have 4 gate passes to get into the show. Each person in a vehicle needs a gate pass for that day to get in. We enter at the white gate. Please sign up at http://doodle.com/pr3rkenmx9xvct47. We tear down Sunday starting at 5 PM and ending by 8 PM. If there is not any more openings. We can get additional tickets for $10 (half price), and additional parking passes for $5. We can restock supplies Saturday and Sunday from 7 to 8 AM and 5 to 7 PM.

July 28th - 29th EV Roadmap 8 see https://www.evroadmapconference.com

August 8, 11th Annual Celebrate Hillsboro 9 AM to 4 PM
150 E Main St, Hillsboro, OR 97123, USA
http://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/index.aspx?page=20&recordid=5731

See www.oeva.org events calendar for event place, times, web pages etc.

Thank you,