[Oeva-list] 2015 Oregon International Air Show

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Tue Jul 14 10:23:59 PDT 2015

I might add that we would also like a commercially available, affordable EV
(Leaf, Volt, etc) for the show. I believe we will be able to change vehicles
each day (but not during the day). One can bring it in between 7 and 8 AM
each day and take it out from 5  to 7 PM. (Except Friday we have until 4 PM
to set up--not sure when we could leave but the show is 6 to 10 PM).

Saturday and Sunday the show times are 9 AM to 5 PM.

Let me or Paul Burkey know if you can bring a vehicle for one or more days.

Gary