[Oeva-list] I signed up for OReGO

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 14:32:05 PDT 2015

I have a Nissan Leaf and a gasser SUV. The SUV doesn't see much use
anymore, but I keep around for those few times a year when an SUV is nice
to have around.

OReGO is Oregon's new voluntary mileage tax program. I have been critical
of the program here on this mailing list and in other forums, but at the
same time I do see the funding dilemma and I do want to pay my fair share
for the roads, so I signed up for the program to see firsthand how it
works. Then I can be personal in my criticism instead of just theoretical
:)

Here is the story of what happened when I tried to sign my two vehicles up:

Traveling Down the OReGO Trail http://buff.ly/1TKTbgC

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon