[Oeva-list] New Electric Avenue

Rick Durst Rick.Durst at pgn.com
Sun Jul 19 23:07:28 PDT 2015

Electric Avenue details:

4- Dual connector Efacec DCQC- Opconnect Payment system- Credit Card or opconnect card
2- High Power Clipper Creek L-2 chargers  (80 amp version_)

Grand Opening- July 28th at 10:00 a.m.  at 121 SW Salmon st.  All are welcome, although there will not be parking available. (Spots will be full.

If anyone has a Fiat 500e, I could use one to be on display at one of the L-2 Chargers.

Please let me know if you can make it.  We would need it there at 9:30 a.m until about 11:00 a.m.

Initially no fee for charging will be collected, but a fee will be implemented  as soon as an agreement with the city can be worked out.

Must pay for parking, and it is well patrolled  I think the parking limit is 2 hours, I will let you know as soon as I find out.

I planned to give a presentation at last meeting, but we still didn't have the permit to install and I wasn't sure if we were going to have it in time.

Rick Durst
Portland General Electric
Project Manager, Innovative Technologies
Transportation Electrification
Office 503-464-7631