[Oeva-list] New Electric Avenue

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 21:31:52 PDT 2015

Rick,

A couple of suggestions from our social media followers:
1) Have a sign with the local parking enforcement phone number.
This will allow us to report ICEd spots and get them ticketed.

2) Have reminder to check in on PlugShare.
Check in activity helps us know the systems are working (or not), so we can
plan our trips and charging. A QR code to the site's page on PlugShare
might help increase the check in percentage.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon