[Oeva-list] If anyone has a Fiat 500e

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 12:13:25 PDT 2015

Hello Rick

I would contact Ron Tonkin Fiat I would think
they would be interested in having one there.

Tonkin had a Fiat at Costco a short time ago.

There is a Mercedes dealership downtown they
might have a B class to show if another EV is
needed.

Don Blazer

In a message dated 7/20/2015 12:04:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,