[Oeva-list] Electric Wine Tour & EVRM8 Reception with Gov. Kate Brown

Zach Henkin zach at driveoregon.org
Wed Jul 22 13:35:53 PDT 2015

Hello friends,

As many of you know Drive Oregon has been busy planning for our big
conference next week. I want to be sure that some of the side events are on
your radar. The wine tour via a BYD electric bus will be a particularly fun
way to enjoy the EV byways. Hope to see you there!

Don’t have time for the full conference? Never fear! Check out one of these
great side events:

*Reception with Governor Kate Brown July 29, 5:30-7:30. *Reception-only
tickets are available for just $25 at
https://www.evroadmapconference.com/register/ The reception, sponsored by
ChargePoint and Honda, will include local beer, wine, a local vodka
tasting, snacks, live music, and access to the exhibit floor with the
latest electric vehicles and related technology.

*July 31 Workshop for Utilities and Energy Stakeholders, 8AM-1PM. *This
half-day workshop will explore the reasons for utility engagement,
highlight some case studies and examples, and explore how the regulatory
environment in Oregon may need to adapt in response. Utilities in
California and elsewhere are proposing millions in spending on electric
vehicle infrastructure and promotion: what should our regional utilities be
doing? The workshop is intended for utilities, regulators, and stakeholders
in transportation electrification. More information and registration is
available at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/exploring-the-evolving-role-of-utilities-in-transportation-electrification-tickets-17659983486

*Electric Wine Tour, Sponsored by Travel Oregon and BYD. *Ride in style
(and quiet!) in a BYD electric 40 foot bus to visit Stoller, Sokol Blosser,
and Hyland Estates wineries! Ticket is just $75 and includes
transportation, all tasting fees, and a delicious catered picnic lunch in
the vineyard. More information and registration at
https://www.evroadmapconference.com/register/

--
Zach Henkin
Program Manager