[Oeva-list] Concourse de Elegance

nickgaladay nickgaladay at msn.com
Wed Jul 22 14:12:25 PDT 2015

One of my mandatory annual pilgrimages is the Forest Grove Concourse de Elegance in mid July on the campus of Pacific University.  There are a few non exhibit booths each year.  Ironically, a Blink parking spot was iCEd right next to the main gate.  I sure would have liked to have seen an OEVA booth, if not an entrant on display.  The attendees are all knowledgeable car enthusiasts and would be most interested in what we bring.
Nick Galaday - Vernonia

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Mega™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone