[Oeva-list] possibly parting out 2011 Leaf

Dima Kukushkin dimakukushkin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 14:15:24 PDT 2015

And 5 weeks later insurance company finally gave me numbers.  Somehow they
calculated salvage value as $4000 !!  Well, i will let them keep it as is,
no parting out, sorry guys.
I bet it will come up on insurance auction soon and will be sold for $500
or so.

Battery was as 76%, ready to loose 3rd bar.

So long, my favorite EV!!

Dmitry