[Oeva-list] Free Blink Charger

Cory Bertsch pi at hiddenspiral.net
Sat Oct 24 20:03:41 PDT 2015

I have a blink charger (from the free federal program) that I don't need
anymore. It mostly works, but starting this summer I was having to flip the
breaker off and back on during hit weather to get it to work. It's not
super reliable, but I thought someone might want it for parts. I had to
disable the blink smart features when the SD card in it went bad.

If anyone is interested in picking it up let me know. I'm in the South
Beaverton area. First come first serve.

Thanks,

-Cory