[Oeva-list] Under utilized Oak Grove charging stations or?

gfifield gfifield at onlinenw.com
Tue Oct 27 17:27:28 PDT 2015

I'm back from my vacation to close up the western national parks. I thought I would walk by the terminus garage of the Oak Grove parking garage to see how the stations were being used. My daughter had told me that the garage was at capacity right after it opened.Well I could see at 4pm the three floors had cars on them.I was shocked to see two of the dual pedestals had signs taped over them saying they were not available and the signs for EV only parking had blue tape X's through them.Anyone know the story here?
One TH!NK was parked but not plugged in.So two spots plus a handicapped spot were not being used.
Gene Fifield