[Oeva-list] Under utilized Oak Grove charging stations or?

Rick Durst Rick.Durst at pgn.com
Wed Oct 28 11:31:55 PDT 2015

Background:
Parking garage has been full since day 1.  Little to no use of EVs in the parking garage.  They reduced the number of EV spaces and still no EVs and parking lot is full.

Fee for EV is $2 an hour for the first few hours and then goes to $1 an hour.     So not cost effective for an EV driver parking there all day…….

They may reduce further if there is no EV use.

Rick

Rick Durst
Portland General Electric
Project Manager, Innovative Technologies
Transportation Electrification
Office 503-464-7631
Mobile 503-724-0958