[Oeva-list] Public charging at health care facilities

nickgaladay nickgaladay at msn.com
Wed Oct 28 23:21:13 PDT 2015

One of my personal biggest uses for an automobile is getting to the doctor; retired and all.  Complicating this task, I live in Vernonia and my doctor is nearly 50 miles away at the Marquham Hill VA.  If there was a level 3 charger there I could buy that Leaf afterall!  In fact, I could volunteer through the DAV to provide transportation for my fellow Columbia County vets.  If there is ever a need for public charging it's at health care facilities.  If any of you has influence at the VA in particular, or other health care facility, please exercise that influence to persuade them to add public charging.
Nick Galaday
Vernonia

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Mega™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone