[Oeva-list] EVs Allowed into OReGO Now!

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:44:01 PDT 2015

Back in August
<http://www.carswithcords.net/2015/08/evs-welcome-to-oregon-mileage-tax.html>
we heard that EVs would soon be allowed into the OReGO program. Well that
day arrived some weeks ago and it slipped passed me unnoticed.

I just got off the phone with the program manager for OReGO at Azuga (one
of the providers ODOT is using). I have been having technical issues
<http://www.carswithcords.net/2015/10/traveling-orego-trail-phantom-midnight.html>
with the program. During the conversation, he said that one of the LEAFs in
the program is having a similar issue.

I asked him how many EVs were in the program. He said they had a couple
Teslas, a few LEAFs, and a couple different Ford models.

I asked when this happened and was it announced. He said it has been
several weeks and he didn't think there was an announcement; instead they
just stopped blocking EV sign-ups.

I known there are a few members that attempted to sign up early on and were
blocked, well here is your chance to pay to have your vehicle tracked :-)
http://www.myorego.org/

On a related note, the Azuga Insight App was released today too.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon