[Oeva-list] Need tips on insuring an EV conversion

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 17:58:49 PDT 2015

If you don't drive a lot of miles. Some insurance companies offer
a reduced cost on vehicles with 6000 miles a year or less.

Not sure how they address the value.

How its covered might vary by insurance company.
It would be a good idea to have documentation
you informed the agent of being converted
to an EV.

Don Blazer

In a message dated 9/8/2015 3:11:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,