[Oeva-list] FW: [SEVA] Silent Thunder- what if there's real thunder?

Roy LeMeur roylemeur at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 19 08:32:58 PDT 2015

Please be aware of the schedule change folks...

Thanks
Roy

From: hpev.llc at gmail.com
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 05:14:03 -0700
Subject: Re: [SEVA] Silent Thunder- what if there's real thunder?
To: SEVA_list at googlegroups.com

The track management has been talking with me about this for a few days now and as the forecast has been looking worse, they finally decided to limit it to drag racing and try from 12:30 to 4:30pm. Roy is correct that they have means for drying the drag strip as long as the rain is not too severe. The track has now issued a formal announcement on their event website for Silent Thunder event details change:   http://pacificraceways.com/events/silent-thunder-2/
I for one, will be heading to Issaquah early Sunday and encouraging other Silent Thunder Participants to do the same, we can go support the Issaquah event, show off our cars and then if weather remains acceptable, we'll caravan over to Pacific Raceways at about noon.
I'll send another message about this to the SEVA list and NEDRA etc. Please spread the word to others you know who may be coming that the hours have changed and a number of us will head to XXX in the morning now to wait the weather conditions.
Sincerely,Stephen JohnsenPresident Seattle Electric Vehicle Associationwww.seattleeva.orgCEO & Founder HPEV LLC253-234-HPEV(4738)High Performance EVDesign::Consulting::Innovation::Education