[Oeva-list] consumer interview on Saturday, April 22.

Martin Diane diane.martin at aalto.fi
Fri Apr 22 06:14:32 PDT 2016

Dear OEVA members,

I met several of you at the Thursday night meeting and enjoyed learning about EV interest among Oregon owners and enthusiasts. I would like to interview interested participants about ownership experience this weekend.

I'll be at the Starbucks at the Sylvan exit from highway 26 from 11-3 on Saturday.  I would like the interviews to run about 45 minutes. Please let me know if you're going to be coming and approximately what time to expect you.

Time  Name
11:00- 11:45
11:45- 12:30
12:30-1:15
1:15-2:00
2:00-2:45

Sunday interviews could also be possible, so if Saturday doesn't work for you, please let me if an interview during a similar time on Sunday would be better.

Best regards,

Diane M. Martin PhD
Associate Professor
Aalto University