[Oeva-list] Blink WE-30CIRE Service Manual (and Consolidated Info)

Chris Arnesen chris at darkstarpro.com
Fri Apr 22 08:25:39 PDT 2016

Last week I was able to acquire the service manual for the Blink
WE-30CIRE L2 charging station and wanted to share it with the group.
This is the original Blink charger that was installed as part of the EV
Project and they are still used as part of Blink's commercial service.

The link will take you to my repository of info on the WE-30CIRE,
including the latest residential firmware (for making a new SD card),
installation manual, owner's manual, service guide, and maintenance pin.

https://mega.nz/#F!rAVE0YhR!KjzwSi86OTNgSXErAi0Gbg

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues, thanks!

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen