[Oeva-list] FW: i3 event flyer

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Thu Dec 1 20:16:37 PST 2016

In case the PDF attachment doesn't make it, we are invited to the Reachnow
BMW i3 event Tuesday, December 6, 9 AM to 11 AM, at the World Trade Center
Plaza, 121 SW Salmon St, Portland (our old digs). They will be celebrating
the addition of 30 BMW i3's to their fleet with Ride and Drives, coffee,
doughnuts, and a BMW i8 sports car for photo ops.
Portland's Mayor Hayes and PGE's Charlie Allcock will be special guests.

Gary