[Oeva-list] Tesla Portland Inventory Sales

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 13:00:33 PST 2016

Portland Inventory Sales

"We will have a selection of showroom display and test drive vehicles
available for immediate delivery just in time for the holidays. Any Tesla
ordered before December 31, 2016 will also continue to benefit from free
unlimited Supercharging."

"We will have experts on site to answer your questions, including how to
trade-in your current model, available leasing or financing options, and
how to take advantage of the $7,500 federal tax incentive.

Would you like to schedule a test drive? "

*Dates*: Dec 2-3, 9-11 & 16-18  (3 weekends in December)

*Location: * Our Washington Square Showroom and Tigard Delivery Center
(best location will be determined for each customer)

-Guests can avoid holiday shopper traffic and work directly with delivery
team if desired-
*RSVP:*  Call the Portland Showroom to schedule your appointment and
confirm specifics with a member of our team. (503)-431-2350 ext: 3

(We can prepare trade-in quotes, build preferences, and payment options
ahead of time).

*Benefits for buyers:*

*Latest hardware* (The vehicles available have autopilot 2.0 hardware.)

*Federal Tax incentive* (apply the $7,500 credit this tax season.  The tax
credit won't be around much longer at the $7,500 value)

*Free Unlimited Supercharging* (New cars delivered after the deadline will
not receive unlimited supercharging for free.)