[Oeva-list] Fwd: Don't miss EVs tonight on National Geographic's Years of Living Dangerously

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:35:18 PST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Kathryn Campbell <mkcampbell at pluginamerica.org>
Date: Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 11:54 AM
Subject: Don't miss EVs tonight on National Geographic's Years of Living
Dangerously

We're sure you won't want to miss tonight's episode of "Years of Living
Dangerously" on the National Geographic Channel.

This episode has it all - Ty Burrell (Modern Family), Bradley Whitford (The
West Wing), electric cars, autonomous vehicles, AND Drive Electric Week.

Check your local listings to watch tonight's episode, The Road Ahead
<http://yearsoflivingdangerously.com/story/the-road-ahead/>, NatGeo's Emmy
Award winning series.

Then, don't forget to join Ty, Bradley, and the Drive Electric teams
at Electric
Auto Association <http://www.electricauto.org/>, Plug In America
<https://pluginamerica.org/> and the Sierra Club <http://sierraclub.org/> in
the effort to hasten the switch to electric cars! Help support our missions
all year long, by visiting our web sites, learning more and taking action.

Finally, we want to see you next year. We set the dates for 2017: September
9-17. You can put your pin in the map today to lead a celebration
<https://driveelectricweek.org/events.php?s=v1612> of your own, again!

Many thanks,

Mary Kathryn Campbell
*Plug In America's National Drive Electric Week Program Manager*

*The National Drive Electric Week Organizing Committee*
Electric Auto Association <http://www.electricauto.org/>
Plug In America <http://pluginamerica.org/>
Sierra Club <http://sierraclub.org/>
driveelectricweek.org