[Oeva-list] Leaf Telematics upgrades finally surface for $199 with 24 days left.

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Wed Dec 7 14:36:01 PST 2016

None too soon.
https://transportevolved.com/…/with-24-days-left-to-att-2…/…
I have scheduled the update with Tonkin Wilsonville and they now claim they know about the parts. Up until today all calls to Nissan and dealers were met with a big, "Huh. We don't know anything about it."

With 24 Days Left to AT&T 2G Shut-Off, 2011-2014 Nissan LEAF Customers Offered $199 3G Telematics Upgrade
When Nissan launched the LEAF Electric car back in late 2010, it came as standard with an onboard telematics system called CARWINGS. Designed to act as a bridge between…
TRANSPORTEVOLVED.COM|BY NIKKI GORDON-BLOOMFIELD