[Oeva-list] Leaf Telematics upgrades finally surface for $199 with 24 days left.

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Wed Dec 7 17:00:37 PST 2016

Go to Tonkin in Wilsonville.  They’re don’t seem to be so dumb.

Of course I only have an appointment, not a functioning solution.  It did take them 3 times putting in and taking out my battery when I got that.  It didn’t cost me anything and they loaned me a couple nice gas cars while they did it.  I blame Nissan central for that fiasco.  Nissan central insisted on seeing the old battery back the car to do a health check and then they insisted on having Tonkin take the new one out to read the serial number.

Tonkin I give good marks.  Nissan not so much.