[Oeva-list] Leaf telematics upgrade accomplished.

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Sun Dec 18 11:03:59 PST 2016

The upgrade is necessary for the Nissan and any other app to keep working after Jan 1.

The only plus to the EVA app is it’s quick and simple.  You don’t need to re-enter your ID and password.  It remembers it.  I let’s you give the “turn on the heat” command much quicker.  That’s about it.

It actually is limited to that command only.  I use the Nissan app from my computer because Chrome remembers the ID/pwd but when I’ve just pulled into a cold DCQC I want the heat on ASAP.  I find the Nissan app on a phone really slow and hard to use.