[Oeva-list] Portland Autoshow Volunteers Needed

Zach Henkin zach at driveoregon.org
Wed Dec 21 13:58:23 PST 2016

Hi all, The Drive Oregon team is working with PGE, PacifiCorp, Clark PUD,
and the Auto Dealers Association to design an exhibit space devoted to
electric cars at this year's auto show. This will be separate from the
technology center we've and larger. We plan on having several EVs in the
space, TVs, and other fun stuff to grab the attention of the public.

*We need Volunteer EV Ambassadors*!

Please join us in kicking off an electrifying new year at the 2017 Portland
International Auto Show <http://portlandautoshow.com/> at the Oregon
Convention Center January 26th-29th.

We’re looking for volunteers to cover 2-3 hr shifts at the Drive Oregon
booth throughout the four-day convention. You’ll have the opportunity to
share your EV knowledge and the great benefits of EV ownership. Volunteers
will get free admission to the auto show along with a free guest ticket.

We'll also provide t-shirts, and will plan an EV101 refresher prior to the
show if anyone needs it.

If interested, please email: esther at driveoregon.org

Thank you!

[image: Inline image 1]