[Oeva-list] URGENT: State of DCQCs along HW 26 to Mount Hood

Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield Nikki at littlecollie.com
Thu Dec 22 12:47:58 PST 2016

Good afternoon all,

I’m holding an event on Mount Hood on Wednesday next week and I need to get
there in my 2013 LEAF. I can’t hire a car and drive up there because rental
companies don’t let you chain their cars up.

Right now, the DCQC Blink unit at Sandy is questionable: someone said that
it is down, and the folks at Blink were NBG when I called them. If someone
is in the sandy area, I’d appreciate someone checking the DCQC there.
(Someone said on PlugShare that unit 1 is down and unit 2 has a broken
touchscreen, but I believe you can now start and stop via the app? Correct?)

Also, I’d appreciate it if anyone is up at SkiBowl West that could test the
AV unit there. I called AV today and apparently an engineer was there
YESTERDAY and fixed it. Nobody seems to have successfully charged there
yet.  L2 is broken, but they say Level 3 is now happy.

Welches (Barlow Trail) is broken save for L2, and AV says it is waiting on
parts. It’s a 50:50 if it’ll get fixed in time for the 28th, which is when
my trip happens.

Anyone willing to help me out here? If I can get a full charge at Sandy, I
can get to SkiBowl. If I can’t, then I can’t go… And as the event
organizer, I kind of need to get there.

I really hope that Drive Oregon can work with the state to start penalizing
networks when they have downtime…

Cheers,

Nikki.

[image: --]