[Oeva-list] NissanConnect - Carwings not working?

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Thu Dec 29 12:15:57 PST 2016

If you use the Leaf remote access could you check to see if it works for you?  Mine has stopped working.  The car talks to Nissan and does everything I can think of but a request from the web/phone to update or turn on the heat fails.  Since I’m going to Seattle tomorrow I’d really like it fixed.  It’s the only way a 2011 Leaf can get heat while charging.

If you try it, could you let me know if it works and your car’s year and VIN.  I’d like to be able to call back and tell them I’m not the only one having the problem.  They told me there was no way anyone would look at my problem for weeks.  Isn’t Nissan great?

Thanks,

Karl Boekelheide
Karl at Boekelheide.com
10100 Riverwood Lane