[Oeva-list] NissanConnect - Carwings not working?

Eric Cha themastercha at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 12:23:16 PST 2016

Sorry for the second reply, but this article seems to be more up-to-date:

http://insideevs.com/with-2g-shut-off-looming-nissan-offers-3g-upgrade-for-affected-leafs-for-199/

Eric (who just bought a 2014 used Leaf and will be picking it up on New
Year's Eve... I guess I'll have to take it into the dealership to get
the $199 upgrade if  I want remote access... not sure I necessarily do
though..)