[Oeva-list] NissanConnect - Carwings not working?

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Thu Dec 29 12:40:11 PST 2016

Nope.  I’ve had the upgrade and the communication to/from the car is working just fine.  I can update charging stations and log the car into their system.  It’s been working fine for the 3 weeks after the upgrade, as well.

I think it’s Nissan’s server that manages the status updates and heat requests.  I’ve seen this sort of failure before.  It goes for weeks until somebody gets enough complaints to check.