[Oeva-list] NissanConnect - Carwings not working?

Brian Lockhart bdlockhart at flyglobalnow.com
Fri Dec 30 17:03:37 PST 2016

I don't know if it's related, but after I checked the update feature yesterday, I changed a couple notification settings and set it to update when opening the application; then this morning it wouldn't connect.  After rebooting my phone and changing the settings back, I was able to turn on the heat again.  So I guess I don't know if it's Nissan Connect that's glitchy or my Samsung phone.

Brian Lockhart
503-830-1954