[Oeva-list] OEVA Board elections - 2016 - Dues due

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:10:20 PST 2016

Greetings OEVA members and friends,

Two notes of interest:
1st - Our yearly OEVA Board elections will be held at this month's meeting
- Next Thursday, February 11th. As you may recall, these are one year terms
so, all positions on the board including president are open. Please join
our leadership team and help guide our group.

2nd - We have moved to a new yearly dues structure. The amount is the same,
$20, but starting this year all renewals start in January. Please update
your membership.

Looking forward to seeing you at this month's monthly meeting.

--
John P. Christian
Chairman - Oregon Electric Vehicle Association

It's time to EVolve - Leave the ICE age and join the clean bright future of
electric drive vehicles.