[Oeva-list] Trailer…

Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield Nikki at littlecollie.com
Wed Feb 17 10:33:47 PST 2016

Good morning everyone,

There’s a possibility (not confirmed) that I may need to hire a pickup and
head down to the bay area to pick up a dead EV in a few weeks’ time. Does
anyone on this list have a car transporter trailer that they would be
willing to loan me for a few days for the cause of EVs?

It’d be towed behind a 3/4 ton pickup from Enterprise.

I’m happy to offer a small token renumeration (or perhaps some beer) in
exchange for using said trailer.

Cheers,

Nikki.

[image: --]