[Oeva-list] FW: Model X - test drive event downtown Portland

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Tue Feb 23 19:54:16 PST 2016

I will be doing a model X test drive tomorrow afternoon! Looking forward to driving one, but I expect it will be a lot like the model S. I think I’ll pass on the autosteer, lane changing, and parking, however. The adaptive cruise control is more in my comfort zone. (But I did turn on autosteer taking a P90D loaner from the service center back—it was interesting).

Gary