[Oeva-list] Fwd: Leaf battery warranty

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Wed Feb 24 16:15:56 PST 2016

On 2/22/16 8:30 PM, Alan Batie wrote:

> We can hope; I'm taking into Salem Power Nissan Wed for a look see...

Well, Salem Power Nissan said my battery was just fine considering the
amount of fast charging I've done, although seemed to indicate that I
only needed to lose one more bar of capacity to get a new one.  But they
had 30kWh batteries in stock so I decided to upgrade.  They happen to
come with new cars attached, but oh well ;-)  Getting to Portland will
be a lot more convenient now...