[Oeva-list] Arlington

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Wed Feb 24 20:51:33 PST 2016

I was just mapping out routes on plugshare now that I have longer range,
thinking I might be able to get to my parents' in Hermiston now, only to
find out that the Arlington station has been shut off because Pacific
Power is doing demand charging, making it untenable.  Did the Koch
Brothers buy PP?  I heard they changed hands and are no longer
supporting solar power either.  Arlington would probably be a good place
for a solar powered, battery backed, off-grid station - I can't imagine
it gets a *lot* of use, but one of the 240V battery backed stations
would work well too, if any of those are real yet.