[Oeva-list] Tesla Model S Craigslist Scam

Patrick patrick at oeva.org
Thu Feb 25 23:16:18 PST 2016

There is currently a scam on craigslist Portland for a black 2013 Tesla
Model S with low miles selling for less than $36k. It sounds too good to be
true, and it is. Below is the email that you get if you respond to the
listing.

Here is a link that describes the scam:
http://pages.motors.ebay.com/buy/purchase-protection/