[Oeva-list] Drive Oregon's April Monthly Networking Event (4/27)

Ashley Duplanty ashley at driveoregon.org
Mon Apr 17 09:54:59 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

We're hosting our *last* networking event as Drive Oregon on *Thursday,
April 27th *at the World Trade Center from 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM. We'll be
unveiling our new name and brand, and celebrating our successes since our
founding in 2011!

Registration is *free* for Drive Oregon members and $25 for the general
public. I hope you will be able to join us!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-open-road-unveiling-drive-oregons-new-direction-tickets-32678312713

Best regards.
Ashley
--