[Oeva-list] Radical

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 13:53:57 PDT 2017

The book "Radical" goes on sale today. It is by Paul Scott. Paul is one of
the founders of Plug In America, he served as president of one of the CA
EAA chapters. Paul Scott also spoke at our 2011 EV Fest event here in
Portland.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/1545493499/ref=crt_ewc_title_gw_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

The current price is an Earth Day special. The price will double on Monday.
Also, if you shop on Amazon, please list the OEVA as your "Smile Partner"
and Amazon will make a small donation to our organization at no cost to you
when you shop there.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon