[Oeva-list] tonight's meeting special speaker

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Thu Aug 10 15:10:25 PDT 2017

Tonight we'll have our regular monthly meeting at the Multnomah Arts Center,
room 30.

Kristen Hall-Geisler will talk about her new EV book.

We'll get an update on Drive Electric plans for Washington Square.

We will be participating in the Tuesday night market car show in Hillsboro
Aug 15.

We are looking for a conversion for the Sept 9 parade in Beaverton. (see
email below)

Gary G

===================

Hi Gary,

Would one of your group's interesting EV conversion vehicles be interested
in anchoring an entry in a "Be Green in '17" Sept 9 parade in Beaverton?
350WashCo would do the rest - we are looking for a vehicle to put a message
banner on....

Thanks!

--

Debby Garman, 350 Washington County Team Leader

503-318-5227

The number 350 means climate safety: we must reduce the CO2 in the
atmosphere from >400 parts per million to below 350

https://www.facebook.com/350PDXWashingtonCountyTeam/