[Oeva-list] OEVA Tesla owner invite to tour the Fremont CA Tesla Plant for Drive Electric Week

James Stephens electroquest at q.com
Thu Aug 24 23:23:22 PDT 2017

Dear OEVA Tesla Owners in the Portland Area:

The EAA-SOHEVA Chapter in Southern Oregon is going to hold a special Drive
Electric Week event in September.  We want to caravan from Ashland to the
Tesla plant in Fremont, CA and then get a tour of the plant.  Our target
date is to leave Ashland on Wednesday morning, Sep-13 and get the plant for
a tour on Sep-14.  If necessary we could be flexible on the departure date
from Ashland, leaving as early as Sunday, Sep-10.

The issue around this event is that we, in Southern Oregon, don't have
enough Tesla owners to get the tour for our SOHEVA members.  Any Tesla owner
can take a tour of the plant and include up to (2) guests.

If you are a Tesla owner in the NW and think you might be able to join our
Southern Oregon caravan to Tesla, please contact me at your earliest
convenience,

James Stephens

EAA-SOHEVA Chapter President

Ashland, Oregon