[Oeva-list] Please register for our NDEW event Sept 16 at Washington Square

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Mon Aug 28 14:11:58 PDT 2017

We would like to get a list of vehicles for our event at Washington Square.

So if you are planning on bringing an EV to the event, please register as
soon as possible.

https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1006

We won't be doing ride and drives due to insurance issues (dealer cars will
fill in that gap),

but please come and give prospective EV owners the "straight scoop" on your
vehicle!

We look forward to seeing you and your EV!  It will be an amazing event!

Gary G