[Oeva-list] Forth Leaf Failure

Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield Nikki at littlecollie.com
Mon Aug 28 17:09:36 PDT 2017

I believe it may have something to do with a 12-volt relay sticking in the
closed state. It’s also a weak 12 volt battery. I had similar symptoms with
the Transport Evolved LEAF, and I fixed it by switching out the battery for
a 12-Volt Yellow Top.

[image: --]

Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield
[image: https://]about.me/aminorjourney