[Oeva-list] EV Road Trip

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 19:36:55 PDT 2017

Tommorrow I set off for San Diego in a Tesla Model X. I'll be staying the
night at a friend's in San Jose and then continuing from there with him to
Comic-Con. It should be a fun trip. On the way back, I'll be taking a tour
of the Tesla Fremont factory. I should get to see Model 3s in production. I
have dubbed this trip "The Ultimate Nerd Road Trip 2017": an EV, Comic-Con,
and a factory tour... I'm excited. If you want to follow along, I've made a
facebook page for the event. We hit the road on Tuesday morning (in about
12 hours).

Feel free to follow along here:
https://www.facebook.com/UltimateNerdRoadTrip2017/

Regards,