[Oeva-list] Someone else with ac problem

Christopher Holmquist holmquistchristopher30 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 22:16:40 PDT 2017

At the last Oeva meeting, I heard there was someone that had an air
conditioning problem like I did.  Who was that?  I can recommend someone.
Mine is completely repaired now.  Yes it was cheap and yes I know your
reservations but they did a great job.  I'm assuming you'll need a new ac
pipe and the system charged with R134a I assume.  Or that seems to be the
fix from what I've read and experienced