[Oeva-list] First Bolt

NICK BEV GALADAY nickgaladay at msn.com
Fri Jul 21 23:10:29 PDT 2017

  Finally got to drive a Bolt.  Still think that a most unfortunate naming choice.  Had heard seats were hard to bear.   Not all that bad after all.  Manual, and no adjustment for the cant of the lower seat.  Handles well, though a bit harsh, and much much faster than I'd expected.  Quiet, easy access for us old large inflexible guys.  Hate the shifter.  Now wish I'd waited for this.  It's the real thing.

Dealer (St Helens) says Volts selling very well.  Good to hear.

      Nick Galaday                Vernonia, OR