[Oeva-list] Chevrolet Bolt feedback

Gary Munkhoff gmunkhoff at embarqmail.com
Sat Jul 29 09:07:50 PDT 2017

Alan, here's a link to an interview I did with a Bolt owner. It's his
daily driver and he commutes to Salem from PDX.

http://mydigital.greenlivingpdx.com/publication/?i=412231#{%22issue_id%22:412231,%22page%22:24}

Gary M.

On 7/28/17 6:01 PM, Alan Batie wrote:
> On 7/28/17 5:37 PM, Theoldcars at aol.com wrote:
>
>> Anyone have any feedback on the Bolt?
> I really liked the one I test drove; the only reason I didn't get one is
> the poor fast charging infrastructure for CCS, but that wouldn't be a
> factor for your use.

/“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex,
the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” / - Bill Mollison

Gary Munkhoff
Green Living Journal
http://greenlivingpdx.com
541.374.5454