[Oeva-list] Fwd: Kia - EcoDynamics Ride and Drive

Karl Boekelheide Karl at Boekelheide.com
Thu May 18 17:18:42 PDT 2017

I got a call from the Pioneer Place people about this group who wants to do a ride and drive as part of our EV Fest.  I don’t think it really fits but I’m open if somebody wants to all with Grant and see if there is a fit.  He seems to be in a rush.  I’m happy to give him a polite no if no one is interested.  If I don’t hear from anyone by noon tomorrow I’ll call him and suggest he work with Forth.  I expect Forth would like to have a KIA Soul to demo.

Karl

Begin forwarded message: