[Oeva-list] Tesla Model3 added to referral program

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 19:29:12 PDT 2018

Hi Phil & All,

Here's the link to the referral program:
https://www.tesla.com/support/referral-program

It says that it only applies to the Model S, Model X, and Model 3
Performance (and solar). I don't think you can get free Supercharging on
the non-performance Model 3.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon