[Oeva-list] Help with BMS selection

Dima Kukushkin dimakukushkin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:36:03 PDT 2018

 Thanks, reading int to this.   But you are right, cost is hard to justify
for a small project of 4 cells:)
ALmost feel I need something basic, which just bleeds excess voltage down
to 4.1 ish, and then if I have my charger output exactly 16.6v - that would
do that trick.
I may be starting back where community was 10  years ago, with shunt
resistors:))
But still looking!

Dmitry